Grade 102 USP
High Purity French Process Zinc Oxide
Grade 102 USP is produced by the French (Indirect) Process and meets the most str ingent medicine safety laws and standards in the world including:
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) lCH Q7
- USP, EP, BP & other Compendium Monographs
Grade 102 USP offers the highest m2/g surface area (SA) available with high quality French Process material, and is used when standard grade 112 USP is not suitable in the application.
Grade 102 USP replaces Grades ZOCO 102 USP (Std) and KADOX USP-1.
- Grade 102 USP is a very fine particle size zinc oxide extremely high in quality and purity to meet with all current U.S. Pharmacopoeia standards.
All pharmaceutical applications; salves, creams, lotions, ointments, etc. Common USP Zinc Oxide applications include:
- Sunscreens – UV protection in natural formulas requiring a non-nano option
- Diaper rash creams and wound care – promotes healing
- Nutritional supplements – vitamins and mineral premixes
- Cosmetics – UV protection for outdoor applications
- Calamine Lotion
- Dental Creams
- Food Packaging
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Tapes
- Pharmaceutical (Chemical intermediate)